Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Could the drought be over?

I think everyone on the East Coast has started to loose it. If you don't own a SUP board there wasn't much reason to make it out on the water this weekend. Even the lucky sailors who were able to find breeze were out on 6.5+ sails. Well step back from the ledge there is hope and the first sign of wind on the horizon.


I am heading to Hatteras Friday night and it looks like I might have to pack some wet gear.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Hopefully all of the hot air we create from talking about the wind doesn't kill it.  So keep your fingers crossed, do a wind dance or whatever it is you do to get psyched and turn 15 knots into 20.  I know the Peconic crew will do their part (picture from Peconic Puffin).

No comments:

Post a Comment