Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time to reflect during a break in the wind

It has been a great year so far. When the wind doesn't blow you realize how precious great days are when they come. While there have been some epic days so far this year the wind seemed to drop off once I started using the camera. As a result I was reluctant to use it a couple times when I was dialed in. Here are some shots I got before the wind died:
Day 1 I was on a 5.0-100L and Day 2 4.5-85L

Here is to no longer wearing gloves or a hood.  I can't wait to be in Cape Hatteras in a week to Windsurf, SUP and even try some kiteboarding.

For now the wind looks dead all over the east coast for the most part and the forecast doesn't look much better.  That said, the last awesome day I had the forecast wasn't good.  Hopefully this weekend shapes up there are tons of fronts heading for the northeast as we speak.

2 comments:

  1. This is cool good luck in hatteras. Keep an eye for silentink.com to launch. I will have to put some of your content up.

    ReplyDelete